• What is your character’s name? Does the character have a nickname?
Bakura, King of Thieves.
• What is your character’s hair color? Eye color?
Dusty white, purple.
• What kind of distinguishing facial features does your character have?
The most obvious is the scar. Also a nose that can pierce the heavens.
• Does your character have a birthmark? Where is it? What about scars? How did he get them?
Not sure about a birthmark, but Bloom has several scars other than the obvious.
All of them escape me now, but he has a fairly obvious full circle on his ankle from getting caught in a beartrap forever ago. It's generally covered by gold anklets to stop it happening again.
• Who are your character’s friends and family? Who does she surround herself with? Who are the people your character is closest to? Who does he wish he were closest to?
His adopted family at this moment is just Dawn, but as Floret he had many adopted parents, the last being mutou_san.
• Where was your character born? Where has she lived since then? Where does she call home?
Kul Elna, spent a lot of time on the outskirts of the city and lurking around in it growing up, spent a few months at the mercy of someone and from that point didn't stay in one place for longer than he needed to.
Also the DR. He still calls Kul Elna home, though.
• Where does your character go when he’s angry?
The ruins. He can brood with the ghosts.
• What is her biggest fear? Who has she told this to? Who would she never tell this to? Why?
Somthing between dying without getting any kind of justice and going back and leaving Riu alone. He won't tell anyone, not even her. The only person who might be able to worm it out of him is Dawn.
• Does she have a secret?
• What makes your character laugh out loud?
• When has your character been in love? Had a broken heart?
He loves his waifu and he's going to be completely gutted when she's officially gone.
Then dig deeper by asking more unconventional questions:
• What is in your character’s refrigerator right now? On her bedroom floor? On her nightstand? In her garbage can?
do i have to go through this and change the gender I swear--
Gold and random shit on the floor, there's probably a lamp or candle on his nightstand, anything is the trash is something Riu put there and the fridge is also her jurisdiction. |D
• Look at your character’s feet. Describe what you see there. Does he wear dress shoes, gym shoes, or none at all? Is he in socks that are ratty and full of holes? Or is he wearing a pair of blue and gold slippers knitted by his grandmother?
Bare feet or cloth shoes.
• When your character thinks of her childhood kitchen, what smell does she associate with it? Sauerkraut? Oatmeal cookies? Paint? Why is that smell so resonant for her?
Bread, because it's all he remembers his mother making. As Floret he remembers the smell of cakes and shit because all of his guardians pretty much went OH GOD IT'S CUTE FEED HIM SWEET THINGS
• Your character is doing intense spring cleaning. What is easy for her to throw out? What is difficult for her to part with? Why?
He wouldn't be cleaning or own enough to throw out. If he had to get rid of any gold, he'd sell it or spend it.
• It’s Saturday at noon. What is your character doing? Give details. If he’s eating breakfast, what exactly does he eat? If she’s stretching out in her backyard to sun, what kind of blanket or towel does she lie on?
Wandering around looking for something mildly interesting or sleeping, most likely.
• What is one strong memory that has stuck with your character from childhood? Why is it so powerful and lasting?
The attack, despite how much he'd like to think he blanked it out, it isn't happening.
• Your character is getting ready for a night out. Where is she going? What does she wear? Who will she be with?
He wears his normal clothes, he'd be alone and he'd be robbing either a house or a tomb.